Saturday, July 23, 2011

Don't hold back.

I figured out that i am old since i crossed the 21 threshold. Yea, that is the limit guys, not some fabled 25 or 30 as the cut off line. I learnt that my patience level grew lower when my age heightens.

I do get pissed off and get a little quirky at small things. Usually, these things don't go my way either. However what i would like to say is that we are right to feel angry and pissed. It is human nature and instinct. What I would suggest is not to hold back your feelings but do let others know what you are feeling so they can either 1) help you get back on your feet or 2) stay away from you to avoid further pissation. Just saying.

Uh my summer days are mundane as i filled my twilight nights with reruns of movies and chocolates. Yea i get what it means being a couch potato. Lethargy washes over you like a tide of procrastination. I just got a set of 6 books at a good price of 30 bucks. It is an array of books ranging from water technology to marketing strategies. It was a good buy considering one book costs around 5 bucks.

Now i spend my time browsing through some of the books. Hahahaha, kind of like a consolation that i am doing something productive :)

How is your summer going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment