Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It is 4:30 in the morning

It is 4:30 in the morning
Don't feel slippery at all...
Why?
Thanks to the 2 hours nap...

It's been 2 days I practice this,
Sleep at 10pm , wake up at 12am,
then sleep at 4am wake up 7 am.
Total sleep = 5 hours, more than enough.

Still lacked motivation to study...
Assignment progress slow, deadline's getting nearer.
Experiments are fun, lab assistants are being helpful.

The "First time" of this week:
1. First time I blog.
2. First time experience Stef's driving.
3. First time been to Biotech Research Center.
4. First time doing tissue culturing.
5. First time clean my room's toilet.
6. First time sleep at 5am on a weekday (this week).

What am I doing right now?
Admiring my own photography and collection of photos....

Good Morning World. It's 5am now..




No comments:

Post a Comment