Saturday, October 3, 2009

Perfect 19th

As I look out the window, cast upon me was a perfect sunlight - accompanied by a breeze which granted comfort a level of perfection. As I closed my eyes, I laid my mind set into a moment of a perfect reminiscent, gathering thoughts of this apparent perfect day.

It was a perfect start to the day. A perfect eye opening to quite an unperfect dream. Walking to the window, the sun hid perfectly behind the hills, granting a perfect atmosphere similar to a highland. The moment was perfect for one as the winds moved through the window at a perfect angle, brushing perfectly through my hair. I looked up to find that the clouds were also perfectly shaped cumulus clouds, accompanied by stratus clouds to give a perfect image of the skies.

What gave today such perfection? I closed my eyes for a moment and realised that it was indeed the perfect day - a compliment granted by the perfect one. The greatest celebration of the perfect one granted the world a moment of perfection. And here, I return my part to her, hopefully in a perfect way.

Happy Birthday Ee Leen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment