Monday, October 26, 2009

The power of KARMA!

First of all, I don't believe in karma! It's purely just my luck!!! Even facebook says that my luck for today is just 31%.. cant imagine if it is 0%! If 0%, i think i better stay at home and lock myself in the room

Okay, there's already 2 incident that happened in uni right after i did something mean. It's like something bad have to happen right after i do something not very nice.. Maybe cuz i'm usually very nice.. so once i do something mean, sure something bad will happen.. :P

Anyway, first it was the embarrassing moment in SA cafeteria..
I used minnie's rice to suck my egg oil and Bang.. I hit on the pillar!

And today, when i was in the bus stop in SA, I saw something funny... so I wanted Ronald to see it too.. but he was too blur.. he didnt see anything but tze yi saw... I'm not gonna say what it is cuz i dont want another bad thing to happen to me.. and maybe cuz I wanted to show him something which I shouldn't.. SO, KARMA la! I fell down right after that.
Walk one step and i fall straight!
So unlucky.. Instant karma!! and the karma didnt end there..
It followed me home..
When i got home, I couldnt find for my purse!
look for it everywhere, called everyone i met today, almost cried while searching for it, call, call, call everyone... and then Ronald said that it was in his car..
SWT to the MAX!

Real Karma right?!
Seriously not gonna laugh or gossip about others anymore!
That's what you get man... bad fortune in return.

ESP to Htennek.. you kena from keyakinan already..
dont wait for janji to kenakan you also ah!

Whatever it is with Karma or Bad Luck, i dont care la...
but my right leg hurts now... and throat too... sore throat :(
hopefully i'll get better before AAR's concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment