Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Black Swan



Yesterday I had the strangest dream. I dreamt about my dream girl. I know, I know, how
cliche you say, but mind you she is a real breathing person with the ability to defecate just
like anyone else. LOL JK. Ironically, yesterday she was literally my dream girl. The strange
thing about this dream was that it felt real, it was so vivid and I could almost remember
every detail. Unlike most dreams which you view yourself in third person, mine was in
first person and it felt like I was just there.

It started out with us having lunch like we used to alot back then, we were smiling and
laughing as always. We started holding hands from across the table and Im not sure what
transpired, but within moments she was already in my arms. It felt so real, I have never
made much physical contact with her. I was thinking to myself within my dream, wow,
the girl that I have always longed for, the one, was finally in my arms. I felt that I was
never going to ever let go. It felt real, but deep down I know it was something that will
never happen, or atleast naively I wish it did. It was then I realised that I was dreaming.
I was lucid dreaming for awhile. Trying to savour the moment that never existed. I felt that
I didnt want to ever wake up. I just wanted to die in her arms...

When I woke, I was in a daze. It felt strange because most of my dreams are random, and
rarely ever made sense. This dream was so direct, so straight forward and so clear. For all
of you who would question my pervertism, I would like to say that in my dream we never
kissed nor did anything erotic. I was very close to this girl once, I guess I screwed things up.
She has someone of her own, but we are still friends :) Im not emo or anything, just wanna
share an interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment