Sunday, May 22, 2011

Untitled

Looking at Pangeelapong blog, suddenly I feel I really have strong affection towards it,
though not much updates lately...

Perhaps our readers might also have forgotten or stop reading it, partially because there is nothing much new..

But from time to time I'll still look back at the older posts and have a good laugh myself... there were so many interesting events/incidents happened in the past which, whenever you read back you feel stupid yet lively and glad that life actually brings us lots great memories. Sweet, sour, bitter.... Life is actually a good chef that makes our daily meal with all kinds of tastes... Like it or not, we have to eat to live.. :)

Anyway, today May 22, good weather out there, no judgement day, no nothing..
Many people might think... cheh, it's just another false prediction, screw it and I continue to live my life. They might think that all these doomsday shits are fake and tend to continue taking earth for granted.

I personally believe judgement day may come if humans continue exploiting the earth. One thing we must know that earth is not created just for us, human. Anyway, I just hope that the day doesn't come so soon..

Life is so imperfect yet beautiful, why waste time complaining about small little imperfect things in life when we can just easily laugh it off.. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment