Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Iphone4 Games

During this exam period, I find myself pretty lifeless.. I go out less and I've been hanging On to my phone day and night doing nothing.

I enter into my facebook account, look around for interesting post, finds nothing interesting, exit from facebook.

Then I played with my "coin dozer", from 40 coins and no gifts all the way to 3000+ coins and complete set of gifts. Got bored of it, stop playing with it.

I complete the whole trial set for "cut the rope" with 3 stars for all. And there's nothing exciting about the game anymore once you've completed them all.

Then I moved on to "Katy Perry Revenge", played till i reach 100 percent for e.t. And firework, then stop playing.

Oh, then I played "we doodle" with a couple of friends that also have a smart phone. I draw and they guess and vice versa. Quite similar to "guess the scatch" from facebook actually.. Oh and now I guess all my friends are bored of it too. So everyone stopped playing with "we doodle".

And recently, ive been playing with I basket. It's actually a virtual basketball game. Quite addictive actually. Especially when someone beats your highscore. I started off with 4000 points and I thought that was very good already. Then one of my friend got 6000 plus and I wasnt satisfied with my score so I kept playing until I got 8000+ points. Satisfied much, until another friend got 9000+ points. Blehhh.. That suddenly made me more competitive than before! I played a couple more times, until! I got, 14100 points! Which is actually top 400 in the worldwide rank.. Hahah. Not bad ah.. But after I got that score, I stopped playing cuz no one else from my circle of friends beat my score yet. Hehe..

And today, I played with minesweeper through my iphone and managed to complete it, marking the right bomb spot in 53 second! That's actually an achievement cuz it's not easy to play minesweeper through iphone. Lol. Gotta scroll left and right, up and down.. I beat my own highscore of 57. Haha.

And i've decided to delete all my games. Cuz it's getting boring. It's a good way of stress relief and somehow such boring game becomes interesting when ure studying for exams.. Hmm.. I'm going to jailbreak my
Iphone soon. For more games..

Oh and I've been practising the guitar chords for Avril Lavigne "darlin'" and "everybody hurts". Listen to it. Someday ill play it for pangeelapongers :D

Okay, have fun reading my bragging post. I just feel like bragging out of a sudden.. And weee, i just blogged with my iphone. Too bad i cant upload pix through iphone4, cuz i have proves for my highscore. :p

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment