Friday, July 10, 2009

My Result

Eversince I asked my tutor to post my result last week,
I waited in front of my letter box everyday,
Not that I was that excited to see my result,
I just wanna see it before my parents,
and probably hide it.

However, this tuesday,
don't know was it destined or it was just bad luck,
I forgot to check the letter box,
and guess what,
that was when exactly my result arrived by my doorway.
and guess what,
my DAD got it.

He was like,
urmm, what is this from NOTTINGHAM??
(although it was pretty obvious)

As a businessman, my dad is more sensitive with numbers and figures,
so from his years of experience,
basically there was nothing from this one-sheet-cheap-thin-A4-paper-result can hide from his microscopic vision.

Unsurprisingly, during his first scan, he saw the lowest mark, 31.
Perhaps the lowest mark on the result is something pantang for him or all businessmen,
cause in the context of business fields, it's equilvalent to making a loss already.

So, he asked, what the heck is this 31?
I didn't answer...

he asked again, what's this 62%?
I said .. " oo, thats the overall average for 3 semesters..."

Then he said sarcastically..... "ooO so this must be the TOP result in whole foundation in bioscience programme right?"

Just while I was thinking an answer to counter back his sarcasm,
he said again, "nvm la, as long as you know how to earn money next time can already..."

This is my result for SEM3

Eng - 68
Chem B - 52
Organic Chem - 31
Bio C - 51
Maths - 68
Average - 62%

Haih, how true,
Imperfection is everywhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment