Friday, July 10, 2009

Randomness


It had been more than one month since we had started our holiday,
time passed by very fast but yet slow.
There were a lots of things in my mind
but I can't really sort them out and write into a full essay.

I enjoyed my first month of holiday by traveling to a lots of places
such as Genting Highland, Kl, and of course Sabah.
However, my holiday started to become very dull since last week.


I chose to work in a lab of an so call orchid farm.
At first, I thought it will be very interesting

and I can learn a lots of useful techniques that might be applied to my degree course.

I was totally disappointed when I realized that
my job at there is only to transfer orchid plants from stages to stages.
I
had to sit in front of the machine to work for 7 hours from Monday to Saturday.

Seriously, I feel bored already,
and its just the second week I worked there.



An overview of the lab.. With thousand of conical flasks contain the young plants.



The medium used to germinate orchid seeds.



My working place..

I wish to go back to campus soon.
I missed my friends so much..pangeelapongers, eeleen, keat2, roomates, sabah gang, coursemates and of course bryan..:(

Anyway, my sister is starting to enroll in UNMC today.
I hope she can get use to the environment and meet more new friends.
Best luck for her oh..

~Carmen~

No comments:

Post a Comment