Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not so lifeless afterall

22 June, I came back from Kota Kinabalu trip.
On top of Mt. KK was cold, the ground was warm,
due to the weather change, I suffered severed cough and flu.
Throughout the flight, I wore a mask worried that I might be quarantined for suspected Influenza A.
Too bad AirAsia didn't even bother to do temperature check.
Maybe it was okay since it was just an interstate flight.

On the 24th, with my cough and flu yet to be recovered, I joined my friend's bday celebration @ Neway 1 Utama. 14 people went, we got a huge room with 3 LCD TVs. We were too high we accidentally broke a jar and few glasses. Surprise for the bday girl was a home-made-not-so-good-looking-yet-delicious cake. Of course, my presence was already a great surprise. However, due to the flu, mucus that blocked some air passage became an irritation to my beautiful and sexy voice, I couldn't sing well that day. haha Btw, I went to see doctor to affirm whether I got A(H1N1) Flu, but doctor said I was fine.



On the 26th, we went for Transformers II, wonder why la so many people queued up for this movie to see the Transvestite M.F haha. kidding


On the 27th, I went Tenji Japanese Buffet at Mont Kiara with friends. Food was great, we ate like barbarians. One friend later threw out because he ate too much. Wasted.... but later he ate somemore.



On 4th July, My friend and I attended friends' brother's wedding dinner. Groom and bride make a perfect match. I was drunk yet insisted to drive home. Out of no where I started speaking Malay with my friend after I got drunk. haha Anyway we got home safely. (bad example)


5th July, we went Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium to watch Cheerleading Competition and also to support our school team, Falcons from Sekolah Sri Bestari. I was proud with my school team's performance. Go Falcons. But we didn't win. =(


9th July, Candice's bday, as usual we planned surprise. Apparently, the surprise was quite successful. Climax of the day was when her not-so-secret admirer secretly gave her 4 paper "diamond rings" from POH KONG. She was touched. right Candice? haha



11 July, Sunway Lagoon! Heaven for guys, got lot leng luis, too bad I'm "not" into leng luis, I emphasize more on personalities hahahaha. I lied...


17 July, just before our friend Pak Quinn goes back to Australia, we had fun at his house, we had a crazy pillow fight. Everyone was exhausted yet happy. Bye Pak Quinn... we missed your cookings =)

22 July, Michelle's bday, with her Mum's agreement, we went to her house secretly at 11:50am and tried to surprise her at 12 am sharp. Unfortunately, our presence was a bit expected, couldn't outsmart her. Anyway, 19 of us went, what a huge gang, we turned her house upside down. Hope our noise didn't enrage her family and neighbours. Happy Birthday Michelle.



Other than all above,
besides fixing computers,
I also become driving uncle,
I got two students, Chooi Yee and Victoria.
No doubt, both of them are safe drivers,
road users don't need to worry.

and currently I'm working at a hardware shop at Bandar Baru Selayang,
Janji Mesra Sdn Bhd.
9:00am - 6:00pm


Who say I'm lifeless, I'm full of lives!

1 comment: