Friday, March 13, 2009

Delirious

Oraganic Chemistry is getting better.
Why?
Haha, this is because we can experience and bask in the midst
of Miss Jane delirious.

Since Chemistry is my worst subject in my entire syllabus,
I ask a lot of questions.
I mean a lot.

And, by the way, Ms Jane's forte does not lie in Chemistry.
So she sometimes ends up confusing herself and us.

On Wednesday, we witness the Big Bang Theory.
She pratically went crazy and started jabbering.
Huh?

Everyone (I guess) was stunned by her sudden explosion.
All attentions were drawn unto her like objects drawn towards the gravity.
Some were scared by her reaction.
Some were just enjoying the scene.

She tried to explain herself profusely but it was plain fun to see.
Now I am not an ass for posting this, so please forgive me.
If anyone who read this, please do not pass the word to the ears of another.
It will cause loss of reputation and the dean calling on the writer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment