Friday, March 27, 2009

Leonardo D Capsicum

Biology was so boring today!!!
We spent the whole frickin 2 hrs today watching some documentary
about the environment.
When the movie started playing, I slumped on my chair and doze
off immediately.
30 minutes kemudian, I woke up with the motivation to watch the
video.
When I turned around, Ivan was already sleeping.
Stef the usual nerding attitude dengan semangat yang membara kept on watching the video.
Kian Min was paying attention on something else besides the video.
Well, since Ivan was sleeping, I went on continuing my beauty nap.
I woke up 45 minutes later due to nature call.
When I came back, I was still the mundane drone of scientist and profs
jabbering about their theory.
Ended class a few moments.
Oh btw, those who are reading this post,
please support the Earth Hour.
28 March 2009
8.30-9.30.
Turn off your lights.(Basically the electricity)

There is no Pr Pfr to day.
Instead, it was total darkness.
So dense that it suffocates.

Htennek

No comments:

Post a Comment