Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank for avoiding me...

"Thank u very much for avoiding me,
since u accept my request u always avoid chatting with me.
I know that is the problem with many local ,
you don't associating with foreigners."

Well, after see the message above..
What are you guys feeling??

I think this fellow is from nottingham too..
but i dun know him at all..
He added me in the facebook and kept send message to me through chat box..
Obviously i won't reply him, I straight away closed the chat box and appeared offline..

After few times I did that,
he finally noticed that I was avoiding him..
So i receive this message today..

I am so speechless and angry after i saw this msg..
and i decided to ignore him..

Now i feel hard to continue this post since Kenneth tagged us in a new picture in facebook..
I am so innocent because me and Bryan tagged on the same bed..
evil Kenneth tagged himself as designer (the most normal one in the picture)..

However, Eeleen seek for revenge and add our dear friends: "Keyakinan and Janji" too in the picture..
Haha.. finally Kenneth himself become the prostitute..
This is most suitable for him right..
Curse you Kenneth.. haha

~Carmen~

No comments:

Post a Comment