Monday, March 30, 2009

Do you make fun of others? YES/NO


Do you make fun of others to make yourself happy?

Or

Do you make fun of yourself to make others happy?


Some say making fun of others to make you yourself happy is actually very selfish,

It’s like you putting pain on others just for the sake of your own happiness.
True! when you make fun of a person, people who are not involved might feel funny,
but for the person who is being made fun of is rather hurt.

But

Some say making fun of you yourself to make others happy is praiseworthy,

It’s like you making yourself a clown
but at the same time you get to entertain everyone without anyone gets hurt.


Many times, I like to make fun of others and my excuse is always
because I follow the Utilitarian Approach!

The definition of utilitarianism is:

“The Greatest Goods for The Greatest Number of People”

So, I would say…. Cheh! many got entertained when only one got hurt, so it’s no big deal~~…


THIS MENTALITY IS TOTALLY WRONG AND UNACCEPTABLE! Haha


Everyone has feelings so please don’t be so selfish and care only about yourself!


With this, I would like to grab the opportunity to apologize to whoever I've ever made fun of!
Sorry my friends. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment