Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Million Thanks

On the 20th of March, my secondary friends celebrated Chooi Yee’s and my be-early birthday. Chooi Yee’s birthday is on 23rd of March. Though she is one day older, she looks a few years younger than me! Below is a pic of Chooi Yee. =)

Anyway, It was supposed to be a so called “Surprise” celebration la, but too bad la, I was too smart to guess that. Haha. Anyway we celebrated at Big Head steamboat restaurant at Manjalara. They got us a cake, birthday cards and presents.

Thanks my dear friends, Ai Chin, Boon Lim, Chau Yea, Chee Joe, Cher Choong, Chin Keat, Candice, Guan Tian , Juliana, Jason, Jitjukpa, Kian Ju, Kah Chung, Michelle, Siet Nee, Pei Wah and ZhuYii.

On the 22th of March, my primary friends successfully gave me a surprise party. I meant it, it was really surprising!! At first, See Wen and See Yin (they are twins) asked me try curing their virus-infected laptop. While I was trying to fix it at their house, all of them came in all of a sudden with a cake and sang me four versions of birthday song (Mandarin, Cantonese, English and Malay). That’s the first surprise I got from them, second surprise was the cake! They made it themselves! OMG, though it could look quite terrible but thanks a lot! After that we went downstairs, I thought we just gonna eat the cake but very unexpectedly I saw a lot dishes on the dining table. OMG damn! They cooked! There were cake, spaghetti, soup, cookies, puddings, jelly, tarts, dumplings (Tang Yuan) and hot dogs (I hope I didn’t miss anything =)). There was really a lot of food.

Some were really delicious but some really room for more improvements la (not as skilled as Mama) haha. Anyway I guess it was consider a “virgin” cook for some of them. In the end, we couldn’t finish everything!

Thanks for the special surprise my dear friends, Ai Chin, Hui Jie, Joanne, Min Hui, See Yin, See Wen and Yi Jie!


On the 24th of March, 12 am sharp, I was still studying my chemistry like a nerd in my room (however I still did badly for chemistry test the next day, damn). Suddenly my housemates just kicked my room door open and presented a cake. OMG, never thought they actually remember my birthday, cause facebook never notify that (I off it on purpose). Haha After that, we had an Alcoholic Party! Everyone went crazy and messed everything in the living room. Due to highness, we added another tonne of loads on the “ceiling”. The craziest thing was Ronald playing with the birthday cake. It ended up cake all over the floor and ceiling. Haha.

Thanks for the surprise and craziness my dear friends, Ronald, Yih Quan, Sing Hong, Billy and Max the photographer.

The morning on 24th of March, my friends gave me a birthday present, a wallet. Coincidently, my friends back in KL got me a wallet too! Haha Anyway…

Thanks Carmen, Ee Leen, Ivan, Jess, Kenneth, Kelvin, Ronald, Stef, Sing Hong and Wei Keat.


On the 26th of March (today), our friends have a small celebration infront of the convenient store for Chua and Me. They got us a piece of chocolate cake. It was quite nice though.

Thanks again friends, Carmen, Ee Leen, Ivan, Jess, Kenneth, Ronald and Stef!!

When I got back to KL just now, I received another present from my high school friend, she mailed it to me.

Thanks Tzu Yu. =)


also Thanks Max and Nel for the DIY birthday card!
Besides, thanks to everyone for all the wishes, I really appreciate them.

A million of thanks to all my friends, I consider this year’s birthday as the most special one as I never got so many cakes before. Hahaha.

Thanks Thanks and Thanks again…. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment