Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Million Sorry

Sorry my dear Ronald. =(

Sorry to begin this post with a sorry. =)

The story is like this, today, Ms Jane showed us a documentary about the environment, basically it was about global warming and stuff like that.

Around 4pm, Ronald sms me to tell me that he finish class already, he ask me to give him a call when I'm out later, cause I'm suppose to send him back to Taman Tasik Semenyih, TTS.

Damn it, I don't know whether I got Alzheimer's disease, Senile dementia or I'm just very forgetful. I kept thinking that there was something I needed to do while walking towards my car, but I couldn't remember, so I went on to send Kenneth home, followed by Stef.

After I dropped Stef at OU, only then I remember!! DAMN, I was supposed to send my dear Ronald home...... I was like OH SHIT! .... I immediately call him to apologize, but I guess it was too late too apologize.

haih, I can still feel the guilt in me although our kind Ronald has forgiven me....

I really couldn't help with my forgetfulness, this is not the first time I forget something important, but seriously I really don't mean to break my own words. =(

A million of sorry to my dear Ronald...


ANYWAY, after I sent Kenneth home, Me and Stef witnessed a thief broke into a house near Kenneth's residential area. I managed to took a picture of the THIEF! The guy was a teenager whose age is around 18-25 years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment