Tuesday, June 9, 2009

1st Week of June 2009

Monday

I had to wake up really early today (5.00 pm) because i had to accompany my sister for her interview.

The venue of the interview was at University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus and the purpose of the interview was to select the star scholarship holders.

There were totally 9 candidates who applied the same course with my sister and they were all show up that day for the interview.

After she was being interviewed, I brought her to visit our lovely campus and introduce the functions of each building in the campus.

Before we went back home, we had our lunch in the unmc cafe.


Tuesday

There was nothing special on this day since I didn't travel to any places.

However, my sister received a call from the Star and later on she announced that she had been selected for the scholarship. Congratulation again sister and welcome to be our junior, hehe.

I had to pack the clothes and items needed because I was going for a vacation on the next day with my ex-mrsm chinese friends. Really looking forward for the trip at that time.


Wednesday and Thursday

As described in the previous post: Genting Highland's Trip.


Friday

My friends asked me to go out for gathering tonight. So I went to the kopitiam as they mentioned earlier at 8.00 pm.

We spent almost 3 hours there to chit chat and describe our current lifestyle. Some of my friends study form 6 now, some of them just finished matrix programme and waiting for the approval from local university.


Saturday

I went back to my grandparents' house today which located at Kampar, Perak. I reach there at around 11.00 pm.

My parents talked and helped my grandparents preparing the lunch while me and my siblings played poker cards.

After lunch, we went to Tesco Kampar with my aunt and cousins to had a walk there.

Then, we had dinner with them and my grandparents at a famous restaurant in Kampar.


Sunday


We left my grandparents' house after having breakfast with them because we planned to go shopping at Ipoh Parade. ^^

When we reached there, my family bought the movie tickets at first. They decided to watch Terminator again, haiz.. Since me and my eldest sister watched that movie before, so both of us decided to go shopping.

We managed to shop for three shops only within that 2 hours, but both of us still managed to buy clothes and accessories. Haha.

Then we meet back our parents and siblings to have lunch together. After that, we continued to shop until 4.30 pm and left the shopping mall.



p/s: The time now is 11.10 am and the date is 9 June ( Tuesday).


~Carmen~

No comments:

Post a Comment