Wednesday, June 10, 2009

If thats how you dress?!


urmm, where to start..

Today, I am lifeless as usual.
Hanging out with friends seems to have become one of my daily routine,
I've been doing it for past few weeks anyway...
but whats wrong?
Meeting with friends, strengthen the bonding with each other,
However, looking from my parents' point of view,
they might not have the same idea~
as they might think getting a proper job/doing something more meaningful may be a wiser way of spending my long holiday.

So, being a rebellious kid, yes! I went LEPAK with friends again,
and our plans of the day were:
1. Breakfast
2. Show my friend the way to Shangri-La hotel.
3. Go Low Yat and buy computer stuffs.
4. Do survey on a few restaurants for the best location & best package for our gathering in August!

Most of the plans above need to be done in KL, the Capital of Malaysia.
A place which is well-known of its over-crowdedness, but not as bad as New Delhi in India.

As I drove passed every buildings and streets,
I saw people walking... haha
I mean, ya! whats wrong with people walking???!!
You don't need a license to walk~
and not necessarily people need to drive?!!
Right????
Sometimes I think perhaps they really have made a right choice,
at least they won't stuck in Jam... as far as I know, there is no human-jam yet in KL.

Yet, I still find really shocked, funny, worried and crazy today when I saw this particular pedestrian.

Why?

Was it because the way he walked?
No.

Was it because he looked like a monkey?
No.

Or was it because he was crazy?
urm.. Sort of

Seeing him, I started to worry about the coming generation,
Will this become the future trend??
Will people regard this as something fashionable??
I don't know... I really don't

You might think I over-exaggerate on this particular person,
but if you see him with your own eyes,
you might have the same thought as me...

This was how he dressed...




Enjoy, my bad drawing. =D


Apparently, my friends were attracted by the "bush".
anyway, I did consider that he is insane~ but he didn't seem like it.

=D

Lastly, I would say, I'll never allow my kids to dress like this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment