Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ivan's Hiatus

Ivan's post count has been quite minimal, in comparison to the other members of Pangeelapong. Far, surpassed by htenneK and Kian Min, Ivan's indolence grabbed the better of him. With two prominent members of Pangeelapong being away on holiday at the same state, it is up to the others to update the blog roll, keeping it alive. And here Ivan steps into stage, with something hopefully amusing to read. LOL

How long has it been since we last met? That comes to mind when I think of the Pangeelapongers. Our last meet was at Tekala Falls, and those memories stand vivid within my memories. What about our road trip? Will it still occur? Still wondering, I am. There is a reason why this was mentioned in the first place. After having been missing in action, changes in an individual is sure to occur.

Firstly, I notice that I no longer attempt to infuse my usual style of writing into this post. This might be a relief to certain individuals, as it might be easier to read. Partially, this could also be a result of my indolence, always seeking alternatives as a solution to an obstacle. And hence, this is a product of my effort, partially supported by laziness :)

Secondly, my hair has grown much longer than when we had last met. I think there's no need for explanation on this. Why I haven't been cutting it? It is due to my lack of imagination on what I should do with it, especially on how to style it. And hence, I tend to leave it this way, just growing longer and longer from how it is.

Thirdly, I no longer wear glasses.

I still am quite blank when it comes to a post like this :( This will have to do lah x) And here lies my update on the holiday recently. Till I get more ideas then.

No comments:

Post a Comment