Friday, June 12, 2009

Tiring week!

This week is such a tiring week!!!!

I spend my whole last week relaxing in my room with warcraft, OTH, Gossip girl & facebook!
but this week is just so tiring, rushing & exhausting!!!
Before i get to the tiring part, let me show u my imba score.. it's just TD btw.. 
but it's just cool to get such nice score... i think i was playing with noobs.. 
but we won the match anyway.. muahaha.. who cares.. okay. enuf.. MY SCORE!

see below? ta-dah!!!



hehe... OKAY, this week! :

Monday- 
worked for my dad till 7pm! from 10am to 7pm.
too much work to do, couldnt even rest. phew!

Tuesday- 
worked till 2pm, went to MV with my bro & sis to chillex for a while,
plus have our berbonding session.. 
I wanted to watch Hannah Montena but my bro said it's lame =.=
My parents were having meeting somewhere nearby. 
Then we celebrated father's day in advance in Victoria Station.
Cuz my dad will be busy with seminars this weekend...



Wednesday- 
Helped my mom to run errants.. Drove her around from bank to bank, 
made a LOT of payments.. Then, rushed to MV to meet up with my 
looooong lost cousins from Singapore! 
I havent seen them for more than 10 freggin long years!
And it was so good to see them.. i just realised i missed all the fun times we had last time.
Before everything happened.. Everything that changed my attitude & lifestyle.

Thursday- 
Went back to my highschool, Sek Seri Suria to get my SPM cert which i was 
suppose to take earlier...There are so many changes in my old school now! 
so many new buildings.. the new multipurpose hall, all the new comps & labs..
sci labs, comp lab, cooking lab.. all look so nice & new.. 
too bad i dont have the chance to use them :(
After that, we used a looooong way to uni from Suria. Suria is in Hulu Langat. 
Szelin & I thought that using the back road will be much closer to Uni..
But we ended up using a much much much longer & winded road to Uni..
and guess what, we passed through Sg, Tekala too.. lol... 
Man, that was a really long drive.
When we arrived Uni, we had to rush one of our highschool friend's assignment. 
Szelin made some deal with him. So, she had to do his assignment for him.
And i helped her to crap a management question. Then i handed in our progression
form, u'll see me in uni next year doing my degree in Applied Psychology & Management. Results are out. A lot of people had to failed and had to resit a lot of paper.
I dont have to. but my result sucked  to the max. So, no elaboration needed. 
After that, rushed home, went for a talk, after one talk, ponteng another talk to meet a friend. Hung out with her. Went to her friend's place & met lots of new people. 
Then rushed to MV to pick my sis! 

Friday- 
It's passed 12 am.. so it's Friday, i'm in my room now, planning to post this in  
Pangeelapong & Ebbosejess17 =D

Friday to Sunday - 
I'll be going to Janda Baik Resort from tmrw till sunday with some 
ladies from MLA (a ladies association thingy) and their teen kids :)

Meanwhile, take care pangeelapongers! :)
**miss ya all. =)

~Jess L Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment