Friday, June 12, 2009

Asiasoft Gamefest

I went to the game comepetition
with my team last Saturday.

We went to compete
against other teams in
Sudden Attack.

My team consists of
Me
My brother
and his 3 friends.

We went there by
car driven by friend's mom.

When we arrived at 1 utama,
the place was still empty.

Such punctuality is hard to
come by.

We went to the comeptition venue,
and found that it was quite packed.

We went for breakfast at Burger King.

We then waited for more that 3-4 hours.
During the waiting duration,
we watched as the other teams
played their match.

At last, our turn came.
We were pitted against
[ESP] Naga, an all time champion.

I was like what the f**k.
We were still new to this scene and
we were suppose to go against the pros
during the first game?

As predicted, complications came up.
I could not familiarise myself with the mouse and
nad to toggle with it.

I brought my own mouse but the cable
was too short.

We got trashed,,,, badly.

The next match was between us and
Chronos [IMQ].

Omg, this team originates from
a cyber cafe called Chronos Cafe.

So, I can assume that they play 24/7.
As predicted again, we got trashed badly.

Finally we were up against a team
called UnionForce.
Wakakaak, this team is super noob.
We trashed them :)

It was relieving that we won because they
looked like professional players :)

Stef met up with me
and gave me this
Starbucks free cofffee thingy.

Thanks stef :)

After the match ended, we could not find our way out
because 1 utama is frickin big.

So I had to use my GPS(Global Positioning by Stefanie)
I called up Stef and asked her for directions.

Super stupid move, but she managed to give me directions L:)
Thanks again :)

The day ended with me lying on my
bed basking in sore defeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment