Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Adventure to Kota Kinabalu

Guys, I'm going to Sabah tomorrow.

Many people go sabah for those famous beaches/islands, seafood like lobster, crab and etc.
Unlike others, my main purpose there is to "try my best" to conquer Mt. Kota Kinabalu.

For those who have no idea about what the heck is Mt. Kota Kinabalu,
Mt. Kota Kinabalu is located in Sabah, its summit height is 4095 metres above sea level.
It is the tallest mountain in Malay Archipelago.

Haih, always wonder, whyyy??
People pay for vacation, I pay for vacation;
people pay to enjoy, I pay to suffer.

K la,
No doubt, King scout is still king scout,
it's not like he will fear of something just 4095 metres above sea level.

Anyway, whoever is reading this blog now,
please pray for me and my mum.
With your prayer and God's blessing
Hopefully we can conquer the mountain without any problem.

I'll be back on the 22nd.
and for those who miss me on the days when I'm not around,
contact me through my Digi number,
I only bring one phone!

take care everyone and my dear pangeelapongers =P



Mt. Kota Kinabalu!! Here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment