Friday, May 22, 2009

21 May 2009, Sungai Tekala, Semenyih

Since the exams ended, the pangeelapongers
organized a one day retreat before we parted ways.

The venue was at Sg Tekala, Semenyih.
It is located pretty near to UNIM, so distance was
not a problem.

I woke up as usual because
Ivan was driving me to uni.

Lol, halfway, I had a stomachache from the 
midnight thosai.

When we reached uni, Kian Min, Jess and Stef 
was already there.

I rush to the toilet 
to finished some business.

When I was done, I went and meet up with 
Ivan, Carmen and Kian Min.

After waiting for an eternity, Jess and Stef emerged 
the toilet.

Then off we went.
The trip inside was pretty quick because 
Kian Min was speeding.

When we arrived, we brought tickets (RM 1 per person).
We started our hike uphill.

It was an enjoying

No comments:

Post a Comment