Friday, May 1, 2009

Sungai Tekala Fall, Semenyih

Thought of not blogging today,
but since it's a memorable day,
I thought I should share it with everyone,
no matter how tired I'm currently.

This morning FIVE of my alarm clocks failed me,
They were Pei Wah, Fatty Ju, Candice, Michelle and my HTC Tytn II!
Out of the 5, 4 of them never intented to morning call me (this is called friends T_T),
HTC tried but he failed to wake me up! (as usual)
I was late for 1 hour!!!! [i'm sorry =)]

Anyway our destination was Sungai Tekala Waterfall which is located in Semenyih.
Obviously this secluded jungle area, no one else knows the way better than me.
so I led the way.
We reached there around eight something.

The place is deep deep deeeeep inside.
It is around 14 km far, 15 minutes drive after the turning to Jalan Sungai Lalang.
Entrance fee for adults is RM 1, RM 0.50 for children. (a little promotion)

To be frank, this waterfall didn't disappoint us much, at least I was not.
I thought, Semenyih has actually done us (Nottinghamers) quite proud!
So long people thought Semenyih is known only for its Nirvana, Semenyih Memorial Hills or more direct the graveyards!! 
People might not know Nottingham University, but when mentioned Nirvana,
99% of the response will be.... "oooohh.. I know..." ... damn! haha

Though I might not be able to change everyone's view on this rural area (Semenyih),
at least a positive message is sent to 18 of us that Semenyih is not just famous of graveyards,
We have the well-known Nottingham University, Ostrich farm, Orchards, Broga Hill, "Fun Rabbit Farm" and WATERFALL!!
(and urrm..... shy to mention..... our "nice" hostel in Taman Tasik Semenyih... hahaha)

We had so much fun at the Waterfall!
The water was freezing cold, yet our laughter, excitement and craziness warmed us.
We brought some food there to picnic.
After playing, everyone grabbed the food like July's hungry ghosts...

Unlike One Utama, we can't find Gucci, Guess, Secret Recipe or Italiannies,
but we have some fresh air, trees and delicious home made food =P
Also the feeling that we can't get from the Rainforest in One Utama.. haha

Anyway, after that we went back to my hostel in TTS 4 to take a shower!
I hope my housemates didn't get too shocked, at least I think Ron did not,
cause I informed him beforehand.

For Sing Hong, 
I must apologize..
for seconds he was unable to tell whether he was all conscious or was still in the dream,
cause the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was a room full of girls
never before the scene happened in our hostel.. hahaha.. 

For Billy,
normally, nothing wakes him up, not even the earthquake,
but you know, my friends aren't normal (especially the girls),
their voices were high-pitched and loud.
So Billy came out from his room and said "uhhhh, you guys woke up me... "

For Ronald,
Sorry, the toilet was constantly occupied cause all of us took turns to shower,
he needed the toilet desperately for his "emergencies",
so he went next door to settle ... =P

To our neighbour, Ekuan,
thanks.. haha (thanks for being a good guy!)

For Max,
he is always calm, not much shocks on his face haha.. 

We went Kajang for lunch,
Kajang is known for its satay so we went to a restaurant called "Malaysia Satay" (i think)
According to a passed by uncle, it was the best shop in Kajang.
We tried fish, duck, chicken and lamb satay!!
It was really not bad seriously! (promoting again...)
18 of us ordered a total of 300 sticks satay.. not little not much... haha

Pictures will do the summary.















Reached home around 5 pm!
Two of my "special" friends visited me later, fatty Ju and Michelle,
Thanks for the visit!
and not forgotten the mocha drink haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment