Monday, May 25, 2009

The Approach

Another week passes by as we watch the ebbs of the waves wash onto our feet, returning as though the sea pulls it back. We're having a holiday now but there hasn't been much said from everyone else. As I type this, the back of my mind ponders; where could everyone be?

My side of the holiday reminds myself of the times when SPM had ended. There was vast emptiness ahead of me, waiting for me to fill in with a task of choice. Back then, I didn't do much. I held on at the cliff, waiting for the moment when the void ahead of me would restore itself; allowing me to walk on it again. This set was repeated at the end of Sem 0 when I approached a similar situation. Yet, if my memory serves me well, I did the same as before. I hesitated. And now again, deja vu, here come's the void again; would I leap in or would I hold back as before? It's hard to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment