Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Love???

It's been a while since i last blogged.
Exam stress has climbed over my head
and took control over me...

Everyday I stay in a room with 4 sides of empty wall,
Feeling of emptiness and loneliness...

It's no doubt a bit of a big contrast 
if i were to compare with few days back when I had fun with my friends;
The gathering, birthday celebrations, outings for movies and waterfall... 

Anyway it's good also, there are times when we have to be serious about things,
after all this is our lassst exam for foundation... =)

On the other hand, it has been two years since I wasn't alone.
Few days back, during our yam cha session at the same mamak stall for past few "yearss",
Our friends came out with this ridiculous topic that took us 3 hours of discussion.

It was all about our own stories, history and stories about our ex-es!
by the way, there was a total of 8, 4 guys and 4 girls.

The discussion went 1 by 1, non of us was missed out.
It was perhaps the most embarrassing moment for some of us,
some masked their nervousness with their perfect acting skills, I knew that!

Loads of questions were thrown over the face of each unfortunist.
They questioned each and everyone as if one was a suspect who committed some crimes.
From first time hold hands till the first kiss and so on...
(Name, time, location, method used etc.)
[Some countered the questions well, some did not. haha]

It can be clearly seen the application of 5 W and 1 H (Who When Where Why What and How) in the questions; other than seeing them only when writing an essay.

For some people who are so inexperienced like me,
I had nothing much to talk about.
In fact I was so conserved that I hold on to my sheer persistence to maintain my virginity for everything!!
With my ex, We never hold hand, We never kiss. haha.
(It's not that I got no chance, it's because I don't want hahaha)
So I’m still a virgin in holding a girl’s hand, my lips are so virgin they remain so pure..
And of course the dragon is red as usual..
btw, don't need to be sad for me! I'm proud that I adhered to my own principle =P

Anyway, from the conversation I noticed that, perhaps everyone needs love.
Almost everyone has his/her current and pasts.

Some are too silly to promise him/her to love forever, some are just too dumb to believe.
Some get into a relation too quick, they notice he/she is not the right one.
Some have conflicts that make
 a stronger relationship, some just make it worse.
Some found one that lasts forever, some still searching for one that can last.
Some change partner once a month, for the sake of fun or despite unsuitability.
Some hold on to their mates, reluctant to change even though they find it unsuitable together.
Some relationships are just too materialise, some just as plain as love.

Complicated.

Whatever it is, no matter what,
If you’re in a happy relationship, maintain it,
If you’re looking for a good relationship, I wish you good luck,
If you’re not so happy with ur relationship, settle it, just as long as you don’t go violent.

Well, I think I shouldn’t speculate too much as I’m lacked experience. haha.

But, by any means,

Dare to love!! Sweet or bitter, happy or sad!
We’re looking for experiences that “should” lead us to the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment