Sunday, May 31, 2009

Minnie's Summary of May 09

Finally, I'm back in Pangeelapong.
Time doesn't seem to be enough eversince holiday started!
Anyway talking about this MAY..
It can be considered as the most suffering yet the most relaxing month!
Why did I say so?

First we have our exams till 20th of May,
days before the 20th were total hell to me!!
I had to suffer so much to cope with my exam stress and whatsoever...
Anyways, we've finally done with our foundation programme!!

So, on the 21st,
Pangeelapongers went to Tekala Fall,
to celebrate IVAN's birthday and also to relax after so much stressessss
Then, we went for SATAY in Kajang.



On the same day, at night, I went for movie with friends, "Night at the Museum II",
However, I slept through the movie because I was too tired.
I only watched a bit of the starting and the ending,
So I'm sort of DAPAT relate the whole story.
cause~

Beginning:
General: The key to happiness is ...... (the general turned into wax statue again)

Ending:
Larry: I know!! the key to happiness is "Doing the things you like with the person you love"
General: urmm.. I was thinking about "Physical exercise", but your one was good also.....

On the 22nd, I went One Utama with friends, just to shop for stuffs,
Stef was there too with her little sister~
They went there to buy colour papers,
kononnya want to start a new hobby, scrapbook~
I say~ better call it Crapbook~ haha
Anyway, got free Starbucks coffee, thanks stef!

The following days,
I acted like a computer expert,
helped people to fix computers here and there,
from my friends', my neighbour's till my dad's company...

On the 27th, Me and my friends went Melacca for 2 days 1 night trip.
We went to A Famosa!
and guess what,
I met Nottingham people there at the Water Park!
I met Yi Jia and 3 more Nottinghamers, I don't know them =P
What a coincidence right?
Anyway our main purpose to Melacca was to Eat eat and eat!
Had lot fun there =D



On the 29th, me and a few friends went back to Secondary school to join the teachers' day celebration.
mmm.. love to see my teachers and old friendsssss, thank God they still recognise me =D
After that, we went to watch movie at OU, "Night at the Museum II" again,
since I slept through the movie the other day. haha



On the 30th, 10 of us went Bukit Tabur again!!
The night before, my mum kept nagging at me and gave me a lot of pressure.
She was kinda worried and scolded me for inviting so many people to join,
cause she thought the mountain is really no joke, it's not easy to climb and it's definitely not a playground for children.
But I promised my mum to bring everyone back safely.
No doubt, the King Scout's promise was no joke too,
everyone came back one full piece =D
However, my friends swear they will never go again!


*after the super tiring trip, we went makan,
too thirsty!! 29 drinks for 10 person

On the 31st, I went DIM SUM with friends,
then movie again~
"Angels and Demons"
Not bad~ Story about Religion and Science.

Thats the end of my MAY~





No comments:

Post a Comment