Sunday, May 17, 2009

3 Days Before Exam

Day 1 - FRIDAY
Looking at chemistry notes,
one note is thicker than another,
chapter 1 - 10,
I didn't know which to start with,
Did hypothesis testing and picked a sample out of the 10,
I got Acid and Bases, oh damn, it was so crazy to start with this,
as I remember I never pay attention for this lecture.

7pm - 10pm
I went out with friends to this Yami Yami Steamboat Buffet restaurant in Kepong.
It is a quite unique "japanese style" steamboat restaurant.
Unlike other japanese sushi restaurants, this shop doesn't serve japanese food.
How is it Japanese Style then?
Cause instead of Sushi Go Round, they have Steamboat Stuff Go Round.
You can pick any of ur likings and each of us has an individual pot.

So it was considered quite hygenic lo since there was no mixing of saliva~~
but not UNTIL we saw a cockcroach crawling around scaring all of us! damn...
Killed it anyways.




10pm - 2am
After steamboat, friends came to my house,
we were youtubing and had some alcohols.
Everyone went a bit high ~ then dismissed at 2



*End Day 1*

Day 2 - Saturday
Didn't go anywhere but slept at 10pm cause need to wake up early the next day.

*End Day 2*

Day 3 - Sunday

5am - 12pm
Since me and my mum are going to Kota Kinabalu in June,
MY MUM (not me) needed some intensive trainings before we conquer KK.
So early in the morning we went to BUKIT TABUR in Taman Melawati.

I've never been to this place so I've absolutely no idea where is it really located,
Fattty Ju and Alex brought us there and be our tour guides of the day.

Being a King Scout (me), I underestimated this mountain and I wasn't mentally prepared for this tough challenge!!

We went ups and downs, countless hills,
one after another.... 
Some parts of the hill we had to climb with rope,
Some parts were quite steepy!!!
Many parts were slippery.
It was really quite challenging and dangerous!!

Anyway we all made it to the TOP and came back down one full piece.
After all there shouldn't be anything that can daunt the KING SCOUT~

We took 4 hours ++ to conquer Bukit Tabor!
After that we went for lunch somewhere at Taman Melawati.

12pm - 5pm
Tired - took a nice nap - blogging

5pm onwards
Study Study Study


Noticed that tommorow's exam is at 9:30am
I only have 16 Hours and 30 Minutes left~

Minus
Eating time                            1 hour
Watching TV news time           30 minutes
Showering time                    15 minutes
Sleeping time                       5 hours
Driving to Semenyih time         1 hour
Miscellaneous                       1 hour

So I have only 7 hours and 45 minutes left..
Wish me good luck~
Thx =(


Sceneries at Bukit Tabur



Dangerous~~
  

Found some fruits there!



1 comment:

  1. Look back at this post, i finally know why I got 31 for organic chemistry. From Minnie hahaha

    ReplyDelete