Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Recollection of a Reverie

When I saw the sun shining through my window, I was shocked. It suddenly came to me that time was slowly seeping away; time necessary to prepare for a certain examination. As I rushed to wash up, I noticed that the sunlight was already dying out. Time had began to move in an accelerated pace, leaving me behind. I washed up and headed out to the hall to begin my studies. However, when I arrived, I began to feel a tinge of lethargy in me. I fell on the couch and I fell asleep.

I woke up to a Thursday. It was already 1 PM. I then remembered that the examination begins in half an hour. I was in panic. I rushed to the university. But as I stepped out of the house, I began to notice my surroundings. No longer was I out of the house, but simply in bed. My heart beats at an accelerated pulse. I checked the time; Tuesday, 0812 hours. I sighed in relief.

Exam stress :p Especially when you feel like not enough effort has been placed

No comments:

Post a Comment