Sunday, November 7, 2010

Biggest Mistake Yet?

Due to unending nagging and pestering from both dad and friends, i decided on a saturday afternoon to chop off my darling hair ==. I am frankly speaking here, i hate going to the hairdresser. Firstly, i dont know what style i want. Next i want something low maintenance which i can easily maintain larh. 10 minutes is considered high maintenance. Next, i am afraid of sharing my thoughts on how to cut my friggin hair with the stylist cz it my drive them into thinking that i think they are not good enough. finally, i am always afraid of the outcome.

So i went to the usual shop, derrick and team at mid valley. No i dont remember the name of the stylist who last did my hair cz i visit that shop 2-3 months once. so yeah. i always go for the same wash and cut (35) cz its the safest. i dont dye my hair cz i hate highlights (looks gay). I will only dye my hair if the whole hair gets dyed. i sat down and grabbed a magazine so i dont look overly nervous about my visit here. And as usual the same person comes, i forgot his name. crapeish. he speaks in canto to me :) so i dont have a language barrier telling him that i FINALLY came back. He always ask me ( gei loi cho ar chui hou yat pai chin tou fat) when was the last fucking time you cut your hair?

then he proceeds to tell me what style should i cut. hmm this is the complicated part. i cant explain how i wanted it to be cz i dont have the picture with me. The hairstyle i wanted was planned earlier with someone cz i will be totally helpless without her. but i FORGOT to bring it.

The next fucking problem was that i cant tell him how the picture looks like cz its kinda complicated and i dont really equip myself with hairstyling vocabularies. so yeah. i told him what came into my mind at that instant.

Him: Lei yu mat yeh style?
Me: Short and spiky

omg come on htennek, short and spiky? i could have think of better words than short and spiky. gah so i took of my specs (yes i hate contacts, veli the tiring larh) and let his magic work.

Did it worked? i guess its for you to decide. One said no LOL

Right now i am running my fingers through my hair, short hair thinking was it the biggest mistake yet? hmmm, i dont think so larh.


No comments:

Post a Comment