Friday, November 5, 2010

Someone triggered me to blog

well lets see. i found out all out post are lacking pictures. crapeish
minnie mana kamera lu????
i cant bring my fujifilm punya cz its damn blardy big and inconvenient.
NEWAYS, we are having few days off from uni life as some lecturers are cancelling their classes. which is a good thing because firstly christina is indian, pretty obvious right?
next our dear daniel smithy cancelled his class. i wonder why. i think its because his wife is indian as well. from the facebook profile picture. so that figures.
finally i wonder why there is no class for asgar. is it due to his nationality? i heard he is from india so one way or another he celebrates deepavali eventhough he is a muslim. no pun intended.

any how i love holidays. although i intend to dedicate this holiday to finish my assignments i am doing a bad job trying to stick to it. wasting my time away sleeping. i think i lost my ipod and i am friggin depressed wei. how la.... damn broke already to get another one. and the new one is friggin ugleh...., i want the classic one but friggin exp wei... need to starve myself for a few months only can get it. zzzzzzzz

i need to get back to my assignments/ movie so i am planning to blog tomorrow.
to stefanie lee S H .... safe journey to the land of merlion and you bettar get me something i tell you... if not..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

night! have fun this diwali and happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment