Saturday, November 13, 2010

Escapism Syndrome

I am suppose to be doing my assignment. Stef & I planned to finish an assignment by this weekend. I've completed half so far. Wanted to complete it by today, but guess where am I now.. I'm in Starhill.

Do you guys know about the RM3.60 promotion in Starhill??? There's a few restaurants in Starhill which provides a RM 3.60 menu. Anything you order from the menu cost RM 3.60. awesome right? I'm in Shook! restaurant eating some loooong sausage, haha, pizza, and some other food i ordered that's not here yet. This promotion is from 3pm till 6pm daily. My mom and aunt are both in Fisherman' cove. They're both on restaurant hopping. I wanted to join them but i've decided to be a good girl, so I'm staying here to do my assignment! :D
Anyway, if you guys are up for some nice meal with nice ambiance, but with cheap price, here's the place to come.

Oh, food's here! time to eat.. :D
Dont worry Stef, i'll complete my assignment by tmrw! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment