Saturday, November 6, 2010

Busy, Friends

I was browsing around the folders in my computer and
I found this old picture which I edited,


out of a sudden, I felt like writing an update on this blog, hoping to make it as active as the Merapi volcano.

Anyway the latest eruption, on the 5th if not mistaken, has killed around 64 people; then we have serious floods in Thailand, Perlis and Kedah... are these the indications of end of the world?

Looking at the picture, I start to feel like life in Uni is not as happening as it used to be...
perhaps we all are getting busier with studies and assignments so we become more and more "stingy" to allocate time for friends to carry out some fun activities.

Though it may not be true for other courses but it's quite apparent in our Year bioscience...
It could be due to the size of the class, or the combination of people from everywhere which don't really match each other?

Or it's just that the effort is not there?

I remember last time in high school, teachers always complain that our year; the 1990 born are very passive and we are more selfish and care only for ourselves... although not SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN yet, I can see some true in the statement. :(

At times, we're busy chasing success in our life to an extent where we might neglect the merit of family and friends.... sometimes it's ok to slow down the pace in life and look at the sceneries around, see is there anything worth you stopping to have a look or care.

No comments:

Post a Comment