Friday, November 12, 2010

The culprit.



This ugly, distorded and disgusting pic is showing a dirty flithy insect. An insect that will give 2 pangeelapongers a heart attack if they EVER encounter a situation like what I did just now.

So, what happened was.. a cockroach just crawled to my foot. For nothing. Shit man! I was sitting peacefully on the floor with my laptop on the table. Out of a sudden I just felt something poking me and I involuntarily used my right hand to sweep it off. I thought it might be some hair or whatsoever la..

Then, the poking came back. This time, I involuntarily looked down. And, I saw this brown flat creature running away. Surprisingly, I did not scream but just stared at my foot and hand. After bout like 5 seconds, I finally realised that A COCKROACH JUST USED ITS ANTENNAS TO POKE ME AND RUN AWAY AFTER I LOOKED AT IT.

What.. playing hide and seek meh?? Lame piece of shit. Dare to poke but don't dare to admit and run away instead. One more thing, I'm a human and I smell like a human. Can't you sense it with your ultimately long antennas? And as a cockroach don't you think you should avoid me for I might just smack you and you'd be gone forever? Haih.. Peter never said cockroaches will poke.

Guess what I did after that.. I washed my hands and feet with dynamo. HAHA
And I drew the picture because the real picture of a cockroach is way too disgusting that it might just shoo ppl off from this blog.

I promised to blog this week and I did! But I was supposed to blog about something interesting bout oreo and not this disgusting creature. Guess its my karma for not blogging. (If this incident didnt happened, I wouldn't have blogged too. Lol)

Since I started off with a disgusting drawing, I shall end with a nice picture:)


Tadaa! Mini oreo:) hope you all liked it.

Till then:)

No comments:

Post a Comment