Saturday, November 6, 2010

Billows of Affection

I compare thee to a beautiful start, an ugly climax, but a beautiful ending. How you began left me feeling enthralled, wishing to go on all the way; I pursued you with much enthusiasm.

But as the moments pass by, sweet becomes bitter; light becomes dark, as I now see your full fury unleashed. It has affected everyone; affected me it has, too. I could only cower, hoping that this stage is momentary. And as hoped, it was.

I watch the steam dissipate into what lured me to you: into a stage which made me love you. At the end, I reached out to you and then embraced you, wishing that this stage will last forever.

As a student, many would wish so: but your cycle must go on and that I accept. And so, I closed my eyes, last watching you smile with much cool.

And then I wake up again, once again, to a beautiful you.

Semenyih mornings are beautiful.



* a more meaningful post from me next time, hopefully (: *

No comments:

Post a Comment