Sunday, November 7, 2010

Everyone has a role to play

hmm... always wonder, am I really in the right course?

"Plant Biotech"

Is this really gonna be my future? Am I gonna succeed in this?

Whenever this comes to my mind, I'll always tell myself not to take this too hard because everyone has his/her role to play in life. It's just the matter of time, one day, at the right time, at the right place, we'll find ourselves contributing something to the society, nation or the world.

No matter what course you're in, you might be in doubt that whether or not what you study now will lead you to a bright future... don't be... just try your best to play your role and have faith for whatever you're doing right now. One day, you might find yourself excel in it OR you might find yourself doing something completely unrelated to your studies, but that doesn't mean that you've failed in life, just that you might have found a better path to success. :)

So, every second, every minute, I pay attention to what I do, to try and find out whats my real interest and what am I really good at, for example,

If my dad ask me to clean the garden, remove the weeds or mow the lawn, I'll do it with full effort. Who knows one day I'll success in doing Gardening/Farming and make it as my career.

Sometimes when I'm invited for BBQ party, people always like to compliment that the satay, chicken wing or whatever I grill is very delicious.... hmm I take that as a real compliment, who knows one day when I'm jobless, I can still be a satay hawker. haha

Success is just how you define it, some people want to be really rich, some people just prefer to live a simple life with family... it's all up to us to decide :) To achieve success, no doubt we must go through ups and downs, but as long as we don't give up, one day we will sure achieve the success which we wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment