Sunday, April 5, 2009

Annual Dinner 2009

It was a last minute decision made by Ms Jess
and deformed girl.

I was STILL asleep when Jess called me saying that they are
going for the annual because Tze Yi managed to secure seats for us.

Being a GOOD friend, I teman-ed them go lor.
At 5.30, I called Jess saying I will be going late because Jess said the thing starts at 6.
It started raining when I called Jess again.

I said I will be arriving soon.

When I arrived there, I called Jess.
She said that they are coming soon too.

So I went and find Sherrie they all la.
I also found Ivan with his gf, Kimmie :)
Then, Ivan told me that he saw JESS and STEF
SCAMPERRING TO THE TOILET MINUTES AGO.

Then I was wondering why jess said that they were arriving
soon when they already arrived.

SMART RITE!!
Then I called her.

She said that
"Oh Kenneth, so sorry"
"Tze Yi said that there is no more tickets la"

I was 70% TAK PERCAYA what she actually said beause
I know that Ivan is truthful eventhough perverted.

Then I told her.....(I forgot what I told her because I was
thinking what to punk back at her)

Then she asked me to go see Tze Yi.

What the hell.
I already knew it was a joke because jess kept on asking where am I.
Come on, if you were not going, why bother asking where am i standing right.

Then I met up with them(Jess, Stef, Kelvin and Teik Chi).

Jess and Stef kept on insisting that they fooled me =.=
I so smart, where got easily kena fooled one right.

Then we register and went in the ballroom.
Wow, the whole set up was damn grand lo.

The stage and deco.

Then I saw a student wearing her granma's dress.
Wedding dress.
Serious...

The dress was clearly oversized and the white appeared yellowish.
some wore like princesses, some were just gorgeous.

Then emcees for the night was Ean and Natalie from
92.9, hits.fm:)

Natalie appears taller than Ean, but Ean looks very cute...
short short.

Then dinner was excellent.
We had starters, soup, chicken, ...... dessert.

I had triple serving for some dishes because
I was sitting with the Mr and Mrs Notts.

They were always busy, being called up on stage for events.

So I get to eat their partial share :)

The dinner had band performance, dances and music.
After the whole thing ended, we went over to
Ministry of Sounds.

Actually, I do not really like clubbing bacause it is
a) NOISY
B) cANNOT TALK.
C) SHOUTING IS THE MEAN OF COMMUNICATION
D) STUFFY
E)NO PLACE TO SIT

I left after 1/2 hours.
Jess and bf left earlier but theycame back because they forgot their door gifts.

BTW, The door gifts were excellent.
Keychains
Pen
CD of and unknown singer =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment