Thursday, April 23, 2009

P Value and Critical Approaches.

Now how do I even start.
I hate statistics.

I hate the mathermaticians who derived the formulas 
to find the probability of an event.

What is that got to fdo with me anyway.

I wonder whether would I use these formulas and techniques to figure out 
my decisions.

Should I have McDs or Kentucky today?
Okae I will collect a sample mean and standard deviation.
Oh I should use a point estimator instead.

Lol, practically pointless right?

Imagine a situation where a person analyzes every situation
using probability before actions are taken.

Stupid right!!!
Just follow your intuitions.
If you are too down right dumb, use 
your brain.

I said these hateful things/ thought because I screwed it again.
Yep, I screwed maths test again and this time I get 
it real hard.

I tend to mix up dates and days too.
I met Jess this morning at the parking lot.

Jess: I want go study now
Me: Oh the test is at 4.30 right?!
Jess: Nolah, at 11.30 la.

See, I am a blur case.

After maths, we went to mv to 
"chill".
Jess, Stef, Tze Yi, Ron, Minnie and me.

Not exactly chill.
I am depressed.

Lunch and movie.

We decided to have lunch at Italianies.
Had pizzas and spaghetti.

We weren't full but we filled ourselves with
ICE LEMON TEAS.

Free flowing.
Ron had a few rounds.
I had trillions of rounds.

Stuffed with liquids, we went to the cinema.
Movie?
Shinjuku Incident.

Wow, the movie was violents.
As usual, the word Tokyo and Shinjuku 
invoke thoughts of yakuzas and triads.

The movie mainly stresses on the survival of Chinese people 
as immigrants in Shinjuku Japan.

Jackie was the hero as usual.
The usual cool, super cool daniel Wu acts as a timid
immigrant who turned evil later on.

Jackie was a sewage cleaner to a murderer to a yakuza assistant.
It was the first time I saw Jackie dying.

The movie portrayed the sadist side of human 
who seek for power and money.
They resorted to murder as their mean of achiening their dreams.

After movie, we went to McDs for desserts.
I had a sundae.
Ron and Tze Yi was sharing their share of jokes (dirty).
Stef and Jess are with their usual retarded state, imitating Yoda speech.

Jess: Jess, my name is.
Stef: Deformed, I am indeed.

Lol...
we had loads of laughter.

We went back at 7.
In car, Stef was roasted by her mommie because
she did not phone her.

A filial child, indeed she is 
- Yoda, Star Wars (2251)

No comments:

Post a Comment