Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gathering After Nearly a Decade

Excited I was indeed,
Invited to Primary Friend Gathering when I was.
For seven years contact most of them I didn’t.

26 April the gathering was on.
20 people confirmed going I was told.

Year book I should check I thought before I go.
Check year book I didn’t, time I didn’t have enough.

There I was that night,
Nervous and excited.

Recognise faces I could,
The names of some forgotten I’ve already, too bad.
Refer to year book I did.
Rather embarrassed I felt.

33 of them turned up I was surprised.
Physically some have changed,
Like 7 years ago some remained.

With smiles and laughter the atmosphere was filled.
Just like old days that night we were,
No gaps, no distance..
(Pictures can tell)

Effort of the organizer I appreciated.
Thanks … =D






More pictures please logon to facebook
>>>Click On Me For More Pictures<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment