Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Autobiography: Who I am?

I was borned in the leap year on a rough tar road,
I was huge, at least 3kg I weighed..
I was told that I only celebrate my birthday once every four years =(,
My lifespan was short, never before I celebrated my birthday =(.

I was borned deformed, irregular in shape, dark complexion.
I stank, no one ever showered for me,

For so long I lived, I lacked attention,
People hated me, they avoided me,

My body shed slowly as I was constantly exposed to sun and rain,
I could feel the pain; I was sad for my life;

yet deep inside my heart I wished someone could adopt me;
I wished someone could find me adorable and useful somehow…

One day!!

At Dawn,
I was awaken by the freezing cold
weather,
I thought I would die at dawn…

Suddenly, a jogger came…

First round of his jog, I tried shouting at him, he didn’t hear me,
Second round, he didn’t notice me either, no matter how hard I tried calling him,
Third round! Ouchh, he stepped on my body by accident…

AHHHHH, I shouted….

AHHHHHH, He shouted…

Damn, pity thing, why are you here?! He asked
I did not reply for my body was too painful

He had no choice, he ran home bare-footed carrying his shoes,
He allowed me to stay at a plot of ground outside his house,

That plot of ground was where I met my first friend,
I never forget the ground...

The ground was empty, stood only one Coconut Tree.

I made friend with Coconut Tree
He was kind; he welcomed me although I was dirty and hateful.

Everyday and then, I gave food to Coconut Tree,
Sometimes I gave too much, he could not finish it,
He then invited his friends, grass and flowers..

Now the ground is full of life,
Very happening..

Ground slowly turns into a small garden..

Whereas for me, I was exhausted;
tired of giving food..
Finally, I passed away and vanished into the air…



















No comments:

Post a Comment