Sunday, April 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home...


First day - Friday

The day before yesterday, I finally reached my beloved home at around 9.00 pm.
There are again several changes in my hometown such as
the new polis station, restaurant, more cars and houses, etc....

Every time I came back to my hometown, I felt like dreaming and strange.
I don't know what is the reason..

I spent the first night by chatting
and watching the movie with my family.


Second day - Saturday

The second day I almost do nothing from morning until evening,
but I had a nice homemade steamboat dinner with my family.

After dinner, we watched a horror movie entitled "30 days of night".
Its a nice show, and I didn't covered my face this time when watching this movie.


Third day - Sunday

Today I woke up at around 6.45 am,
we roughly had our breakfasts and began
our journey to the Marina water park which is located near Teluk Batik,Perak.



My family before entering the water park..


We left the water park during afternoon and heading to McD for our lunch.

Then we went to Giant to buy some stuff.
My sisters wanted to make pairs of new spectacles,
so I also asked the shopkeeper to help me to check the degrees of my both eyes.
Amazingly, the number of degrees of both eyes dropped.

Right eye: 200 degrees to 125 degrees
Left eye: 150 degrees to 50 degrees

How can it be possible??

Two years before, I checked my eyes somewhere in Kulim town,
and the result was I needed a pair of spec.

Weird horr?!>?...


Me and my youngest sister holding a frozen beef leg
(but of course we didn't bought them)


Anyway, after we bought the things we needed,
we left the shopping center around 3.00 pm.

I slept throughout the whole journey back home,
and when I reached home,
I continued to sleep for another three hours before I had my dinner.

I am really enjoyed when come back to the place that I am familiar with.
I love my home
and I love my family.



~Carmen~

No comments:

Post a Comment