Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Dad's and My Assignment

English is killing me,

Assignment's due date is approaching,

Presentation is on Monday,

Bio test is on Thursday,

God, I was rushing my English Assignment,

That was when I heard heavy foot steps coming toward my room's direction,

BANNGGG! My room door was banged open,

Standing outside was my DAD carrying his thick folder....

I knew my life ain't going to be easy this time.

My dad gave me his usual Sigh~ "Haihhhhh.. a lot of work.... " (shaking his head)

So expected, I need to help him do his "ASSIGNMENT" againnnn....

OMG~ I thought " Man, I adi got enough work to do, why on earth you wan give me extra work?"

I din actually just think, I actually spitted my words out, I told him I got work I got exam I got presentation!

Guess what, he didn't really care, he said, "Oh my good son, this is very important.."

I was like damn speechless.... mumbling "Yes~ what on earth is more important other than your stuff?!"

My dad was like "har?"

I replied "NTH!"

Yeah RIGHT NTH...

The Amber In My Heart Was Burning,

The heat rose up to my head,

Straight away I blacked face...

He showed me what I needed to type...

it was damn a lot!!!

Troublesome BETUL!

My face got blacker everytime he asked me whether I've done typing...

He noticed the changes on my face,

Then he gave me another famous sigh... "haih... told you to teach me computer, I rather type myself..."

Reli x tau nak cakap apa....

I was thinking, if i teach him, forever I don't need to do my own work~

after that, whatever he told or asked, my reply was either mmm, aaah, or oooh...


You must be thinking, wow, Kian min, you got time to blog, you must have adi done ur dad's assignment right?

Yeah, I got time to blog just because my dad adi fell asleep!!!!!!!!

I believe there are still some more work.... I know him the best!

Whatever it is, after complaining, I feel better now... =)

I shall start doing my own work and hopefully can show Kenneth the presentation slide when he come back from annual dinner later.

Thanks everyone for spending time reading my complain.... =D

Anyway, despite my words making my dad sounded so inconsiderate, I have to explain.
If the documents my dad asked me to type were not that important, he won't want me to type them so urgently. Being him at his situation, I should be able to understand. =P (Guilt in Me)


No comments:

Post a Comment