Friday, April 24, 2009

Do Nots

Do not act under the influence.
When everyone tells you He is bad,
You, not knowing who He is, agree with everyone else.
You’re said to be acting under the influence.
Maintain your still mind, be less reactive to influences,
You can tell by yourself, who is good and bad.

Do not see things the way you want them to be.
I think I can sing very well!
*Join Malaysian Idol….*
Judge: You don’t know how to sing!
Minnie: har? What?! You don’t know how to judge!
Rationale enables you to see the naked truth,
Thus knowing your own strengths and weaknesses.

Do not simply conclude your assumptions.
My girlfriend is not replying my messages,
She probably doesn’t love me anymore.
K, lets just break up…
Whereas there are thousand more possibilities why she doesn’t reply messages,
Showering? Phone no battery? No more credits? She lost her phone?
Bear in mind that that the truth is not what you believe.

Do not judge things with your own expectations.
I think the “Rockets” are good but the “Old Weighing Scales” are bad.
I expect the “Rockets” to be always good.
I support The “Rockets” no matter what!
When you have your own expectations in certain things,
You tend to accept any evidence that supports your beliefs,
And you don’t give a shit to whatever that contradicts what you believe.
If you can remain calm and have absolute self-control,
You always will look at things in two ways.

Do not think you know what you know.
Minnie: All chickens have four legs!
Mickey: But, I thought ….
Minnie: Yesss, all chickens have four legs, trust me!!
Mickey: But….. teacher says….
Minnie: what but but but! I say four legs is four legs…
Do not always think you really know what you know,
What you know is sometimes questionable and incomplete.
Don’t think what you think you know is enough
and what you don’t know is not important.

Lastly, do not be stubborn.
If you are stubborn,
you only believe what you believe,
you act the way you want things to be,
you don’t listen,
You’re always alone… 






Anyway, if you assumed like me that four legged chickens never exist..

You're so so wrong...

You really think you know what you know!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment