Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kenneth's Birthday Celebration (htennek's version)

It was Monday morning.
I woke up extra early (12.15) because Jess has asked me out.
Lol, for my birthday.

Then she texted me asking what are we going to have
for lunch.
She also included by asking who is going also.

I told her that I dunno.
Then she asked me whether did I invite the Bioscience.
I told her that I invited Carmen.

And I expected a chain reaction from her.
So I called her again.

Instead of the usual "I am coming" from Carmen, it 
was a "I cannot make it lar Ken".

Then I called the rest such as EL.
She said she cannot make it too.

I tried calling Wei Keat but not avail.
Weird right???

I called Kian Min but his phone was not picked up.
 @.@
Tried calling him later but he answered with a groggy voice,
"Hello Kenneth, ya I just woke up. I cannot make it la because
I have to study maths. The 10 rules is hard la"

Kononnya... Kian Min studying like EL!!!!!!
Haha......
I immediately knew something was up.

But not confirmed yet.
I called Ivan and he said that he will try and make it. :)

I called Carmen for the second time.
This time I noticed something weird because the background sounded
like pasarmalam.

Lol!!!!
So I guessed it was a surprise !!!!
Still I could not really confirm that.

I went and fetch my brother and then head of to MV.

Jess told me that teik Chi went to the toilet.
She said that she dunno which toilet he went to 
so she asked me to decide at which restaurant.

Lol so funny.
Because earlier on, she said that they were having lunch!!!

Lol, all the way to the restaurant, she kept on sms-ing Teik Chi.
WALAO!!!
Tak kan teik Chi tak boleh cari toilet lagi ler??

HAHA, !!!
Then Jess took her phone and started talking to Stef!!!

WTH!!!
Jess knew that Stef was going to call because she 
answered the call before the ringtone came out!!!

 I asked her whether she was bluffing me izit.
She said no but she was laughing hahahaha!!!!

Lol... guess Jess could not contain it any longer.

I was attacked by a bunch of unknown retards from behind.
When i look behind, I saw Stef, Carmen, Ivan and Kian Min!!!!
LOL, the pangeelapongers.

Although I knew the trick already, it was quite a surprise to me.

They were holding this big red card!!!!
Real huge.(Pictures in the next blog)
Like huge!!!!!
HUGE!!!!!

It wrote, Happy Birthday Htennek!!!!!
It was red in colour so it was pretty distinct.

Inside were notes and pictures and wishes.!!!!
Wow, I was touched... but cannot cry la.

My friends are so evil but they are so good!!!!!
Towards the end of lunch, they asked me to open the 
present.

It was a pink shirt with white pants.
Lol, I was amazed by their sheer knowledge of my pants size..
Hahah,....

Kian Min and Ivan told me to change now.
Into my birthday suit.
Haha...

I obliged and went to the loo.
When I came back pinked, they were missing.
Only the wrappers were on the table.

WTF!!!
I asked the cashier where were these retards!!!!

Lol, fancy being dumped.!!!!

Then I heard a sill giggle....
I look beside and saw JESS AND sTEF AND THE REST OF THE GANG THERE.!!!!

Argh!!!!
Fooled once today....!!!

We proceeded to the cinema....
It is a tradition to watch horror for every birthday.

We watched Friday the 13th.
Then I found out that my phone was not with me.
Crap!!!

I thought I left it there in the RAK THAI!!!
Then 'generous jess' offered to call my phone...

She said that the makcik was answering my phone. (x3)
Lol, I trust her for 3 times before realising that it was another trick.
-.-
-.-
-.-
-.-

Second time.

Overall it was an excellent celebration!!!
thank you people for celebrating with me!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

However the I realised the trick haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment