Thursday, April 2, 2009

How Thoughtful..

This post is specially dedicated to my 3 wonderful classmates:
Htennek, Minnie and Ivan.

On the 2nd of march,
i received a msg from this supposedly blond hair blue eyes guy.
This is what he said:

"Dear stef.. Though you might not know... But I know you very well... Everyday I gazed at your long black hair... Clutching your red tote bag... Looking carefree... I know that you like tofu and ... I like you and I will be your guardian angel daily observing your every move from the shadows..."

Mann... tell me..
any girl that received a msg like this sure freak out ritee??

my reply: "who are u?"

his reply: "Meet you at EA28, I know you'er in the orange building, I was looking at you. So forlorn"

Lame la.. so FORLORN... kononnya..

I showed Ivan the messages cuz he was sitting next to me.
Then, few minutes later, htennek and minnie also know.
They started making a big fuss out of it and kept asking me to meet the person.
Ofcuz, i not so dumb to agree to meet that person la.

They started acting so excited,
laughing out loud,
those syok-sendiri stuffs etc.

htennek even asked Ms Melissa what does 'so forlorn' means.

So, after class...
the 3 syok-sendiri actually went to EA28. acting only.
Me?
RUN la ofcourse!

Then,
this 016 still sms me for the following days.
i didnt reply la.
what if he's a REAL pervert or hak guai...
waste money only. LOL

As usual, the 3 just love apples so much.
everyday must talk bout apples.
Anytime and anywhere.
shape, size, colour and taste also can talk about haha!!!

While they were chatting chirpily bout apples,
Suddenly,
"de dek"
(my msg tone)

clicked *open*
"... i wish i was there to teach them a lesson"

know why?
My blonde hair blue eyes dont like apples.
And i..
threatened the 3..
Warned them to BE CAREFUL..
in case they got beaten up just because of
APPLES.

***

Until,
the 1st of April,
English class,
i received missed calls from 016.
i dun care la... takkan call back meh..

den,
in chemistry class.
016 called again.

Me: ' hello?'

016: 'hello'

GUESS WHAT...

***

it was the LAME MINNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
he was standing IN FRONT of me and LAUGHING!!

The next thing i realised was Htennek holding a camera asking:
"So stef, how do u feel bout ur blonde hair blue eyes?"

=________________=!!

Ivan? LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH only...

OMG... i really feel like killing them.
why in the world there are such people.

its like
haiyo, cant describe it with words laa.
they are just too free and itchy butt.
3 wasted sperms.
SYOK SENDIRI BETUL!

As in really... i repeat.. REAaaLLyyyyY

S.Y.O.K S.E.N.D.I.R.I !!!

Apparently, Carmen knew bout it too... swt
Carmen!! cannot like that wannn...!!

Anyways,
They have been so so so thoughtful that they actually planned for my april fool.
Thank you guys for malu-ing me in front of wen yun, jess and kelvin.

Blonde hair Blue eyes? *kaboos*!
GONE...............




Stef*

No comments:

Post a Comment