Monday, April 6, 2009

Deeply Screwed

Today, I'm deeply screwed,
Very deep, I don't know how deep,
Last night was a real nightmare to me,
Up till 11pm, I still haven't started doing the slide for our presentation today,
Despite the fact that I was being really happy go lucky,
I didn't prepare my own presentation as well.
However, I was still conscious that the oral presentation is going to carry 15 marks.
So, I did the presentation slides which in actual fact looked like a really cheap draft. haha
I sent the slides to Kenneth for him to add in his Introduction and Conclusion.
I asked him to send it back to me once completed.
Due to lack of sleeps everyday, I fell asleep,
before I slept,
I subconsciously set my msn to auto accept files from Kenneth.. (what a brilliant idea)
This morning I spent my time trying to modify the "Cheap Draft" I did earlier,
however it did not came out very well too .. haha
Anyway I did my cuecards later and I practiced for several times,
I even skipped my lab this morning preparing for this presentation.

The climax was during the presentation!


First group went up, Joan's group did quite well, especially Joan
2nd group went up, Stef was confident as if telling us that she is not De _ _ _ _ _ d (hmmp..)
Comparing with their groups, I noticed that our slides lacked a lot info,
Not only that, the cue cards on my hand too lacked content!
I started to feel nervous, trying to chunk in everything I lacked into those small pieces of cue cards,

I scribbled on the cue cards due to lack of time.

When it was my turn to present...
haha I couldnt read a single thing I wrote on the cue cards,
therefore, I became damn nervous, I lost my words.
I asked for few chances to start again,
but my nervousness ruined my chances,
ended up a really bad performance.

Sorry Kenneth, I know you did put a lot effort in this presentation,

It was me who turned out your effort with such a disappointing presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment