Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Who who who?? Who am i??

I am a mix of Chinese, Japanese and Native American.

I was can expend and shrink, and I am not heavy unless if i'm being filled..

That too is not necessary.

I am flexible and i can expend as big as my size.

As long as i dont burst then I am alive.

I celebrate my birthday when i'm not used.

sometimes, i feel like a bee.. after a bee sting someone, they'll die. 

same as me. after i'm used, i'll die.

My lifespan was quite short.


I was borned thin and flat.

People used me during special occasions.

My friends are all in different shapes, colors, and sizes. 

However, i'm a simple and transparent one.


People only use me when they need me.

This is how my life begin. 

I came from the shelve in 7/11.

A man chose to buy me and paid the salesman at a reasonable price for me

When the man got me, he told the salesman

that he needs me and that i am very useful to him.

The salesman smile and said asked the man(my master) to use me before

i accidentally have a hole or a scar on my body. then i cant be used anymore.

so my master took me home and kept me in a drawer.

The first night, i could hear noises of music. but i couldnt see anything in the drawer.

Then the 2nd night, i heard them mentioning my name.

i expect them to take me out and see what they want to do with me.

Then i heard my master's girlfriend telling my master to make sure i dont burst.

So, i am really happy that night and slept peacefully.

Then the next day, i got up, and there was still no news or whatsoever noise.

And again that night, i could hear some noises from the drawer again.

And this time, they opened the drawer and took me out.

Then suddenly, i felt like something was in my body and it was a little slimy.

My body expended non-stop. and i burst into pieces. 

And that, was the end of my life.

I heard my Master screaming while he was blowing me with his saliva in my body. 

They were having a party and he was asked to blow me and,

I guess he was just afraid of me.

I am a balloon. a fragile one.

=P

No comments:

Post a Comment